Well hello our little followers!! (that makes it sound like a cult...hehhehe)
Wow, it's hard to keep up with this blog thing sometimes, with all the fun stuff we've been doing, we hardly have anytime left.... have I rubbed it in enough??
From Jen:
Well since we talked last, we stayed in Chiang Mai for another few days. We took a Thai cooking course and it was DELISH! I now know how to make my favorite thai soup, coconut green curry, mmmm! Tania you were right, wow to the amount of sugar they put in their food, must be why I love it!
We went white water rafting as well, and that was so much fun!! It wasn't to crazy this time of year due to the lack of rain, but it was crazy enough for our first time I think. I'm pretty sure the captain of my raft had a serious crush on me. He would just not leave me alone, always trying to toss me in the water with him and wrestle. Apparently the boys out here love it when a girl can possibly kick their ass, haha. It was a good time though, we were both soaked with in the first 10 minutes.
From Char:
Yeah, you heard right people. I took a cooking class. And i ROCKED the Thai delish! (Apparently i'm a MAGNIFICANT cook when someone puts the right ingredients in the correct amounts RIGHT IN FRONT of me and proceeds to give step by step instruction...)
The rafting was wikid...i want it more and i want it HARDER! There was a moment where i suspected i might lose jen to her mildly jen-obsessed thai rafting guide; but after watching her dunk him, toss him and basically hog-tie-and-pummel him, i realized i could never replace and amazing girl like her and so absconded with her immediately (leaving poor thai guide rejected and forlorn) ;P
From us:
We are down south on an island called Ko Pagnan, known for the infamous 'Full Moon party'... a cozy little party of 12,000 of our closest friends here to drink, eat and dance in the sand till the break of dawn... yeah, tonight might be fun. *wink*
In the morning we wake up in our sweet little beach hut to the sound of the ocean; and have breakfast among the plam trees and blue skys. Needless to say, it's pretty surreal for those of us coming from the CENTER of a continent. A monumental moment yesterday was Tys' first time swimming in the ocean. She has now joined the "I'm totally over swimming in the ocean cuz the salt feels like acid eating away at my skin" club. Welcome to the club, jen. Welcome.
That's pretty much the scoop, nincompoop. We both hope you guys are all doing awesome... Oh! I hear the sun calling our names... peace awt, homies!
C&JT