Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bangkok Dangerous!!!

Don't be alarmed!!, that's just the title of a movie starring Nicolas Cage who plays a...oh, you don't care about that i guess.

Ooookay, I'll give you what you want, WE'RE HERE!! The computers here are really slow and annoying, so I don't think i'll be keeping up the blog as much as i'd like, due to my lack of patience as some of you may know about!

We are staying at a really awesome hotel/ lodge that is covered in plants and trees with an amazing restaurant that offers lots of variety and amazing fruit shakes. Thankyou Bec's for the suggestion, Shanti Lodge Rocks our world, and so do you!

We have been down khosan rd. to check out all the shops and crazy poeple trying to sell you everything. We have been on some very scary but fun tuk tuk rides. Today we checked out the Zoo and tonight we are going to see Muay Thai fights.

I guess that is the just of it so far. We are having a great time and are playing it very safe. we hope to get out of Bangkok pretty soon to go explaore the rest of Thailand. We will keep you as informed as we can...if I can find a faster computer, or maybe char will have to keep this up fornow, ha!

Love you all, and hope you are all awesome...but missing us!

xoxo

C & J